Are you new to FOIA and looking for guidance from an expert? Are you an activist, journalist, lawyer, business, or regular citizen who wants documents without the hassle? Then you’ve come to the right place. Here’s what I can do for you:
- File a FOIA request for records from any local, state, or federal government agency* on your behalf for a reasonable fee.
- Include you on all communications with the government agency, providing an invaluable glimpse into the process of obtaining government records, if you so wish.
- Advocate on your behalf, including by appealing unfavorable responses and pushing back against agencies that demand exorbitant fees or present other obstacles preventing you from getting what you want, using my years of FOIA experience.
- Serve as a resource for all things FOIA, providing you with the tools, knowledge, and confidence you need to submit FOIA requests without my help.
Interested? Head on over to the Contact page to get in touch!
* Some states allow agencies to reject requests from individuals who do not reside in their state. As a resident of Massachusetts, agencies which exercise this right may not process requests from me. However, if you are a resident of the state you are requesting records from, we can skirt this problem. Of course, if a state rejects a request on the grounds of non-citizenship, I will refund your fee.